Last week I found a “lot” of camera gear at an online auction. There was only one photo to look at all the stuff but it was a high resolution photo so it wasn’t to bad. The only problem was that it was a lot of stuff. The main gear was a rare black Minox B camera with accessories but there were a few Leica products as well. The Leica gear was two Leica MR light meters from the 60′s and a Leica Hektor 135mm f4.5. It was hard to make out how much it was worth but I was lucky to win it.
Last Friday I went and picked it up and man was I happy to see what I got. First of all almost everything was in mint++ condition The Leica Hektor 135mm f4.5 and the very rare black Minox B was both superduper pristine condition.
Here is what I got:
- Minox B black serial number 871 518 (MINT)
- Minox Black flashgun model B (B+ cond)
- Minox Chrome flashgun model B (B+ cond)
- Minox binocular attachment model B (unused)
- Minox Copying stand model B (unused/MINT)
- Minox Right angle finder model B (B+ cond)
- 2 x Minox Tripod with camera holders (B+ cond)
- 100 exp. film ISOPAN FF 25 ASA, 100 exp. (exp. August 1968)
- Minox 35 GL (B+ cond)
- Leica Hector 135mm f4.5 M-mount (unused/MINT)
- 2 x Leica MR light meter (B cond)
Not a bad day